Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekend Catch up

Wow, I have definitely slacked for the past 3 weeks, with no new posts! Truthfully I was far behind in paperwork for my job, and I spent many nights at home catching up. Procrastination is never smart, kids! It creeps right on you later.

This weekend has been such a delight. Friday night, the husband and I went to see a DJ at 37th and Zen, a local asian fusion restaurant that has live music nights. DJ Bee (djbeeonline.com) is awesome and plays old school and underground hip hop (no Lil Wayne here!). The place had a total loung-y vibe, and I got to see some friends I haven't seen in a long time! Great times all around.

Yesterday, I got up and made breakfast--sausage gravy and biscuits--no pictures because it really doesn't look lovely, but it gets the job done! Husband's friends came over (We also had pancakes and turkey bacon, since one of his friends doesn't eat pork), ate, and then they went to DC for the Redskins game.

I've had the whole house to myself for 23 hours at this point. And while I am completely in love with my husband, I am also in love with watching a Keeping Up With The Kardashians marathon, eating ice cream for dinner, and sleeping in until 11.

Anyone else love having the house to themselves sometimes?

Love,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment